]]>

Welcome to NED.net User Group

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

NED.net User Group Leader Won The Best Volunteer Award in Middle East / Africa Region by INETA

It was a good day for me as well as for our NED.net User Group after being declared as the best volunteer in the Middle East / Africa Region. I have been awarded with a ViewSonic Pocket PC V35.

I am proud to be a volunteer for International .NET Association (INETA). I want to thank all NED.net and other user group members who are always so supportive, INETA Pakistan team members, my friends and colleagues, my family and above all Allah.

Here’s what the Regional Manager INETA MEA wrote in his email.


Hey All,

The winner of the Viewsonic PDA
is Mr Zeeshan Muhammad from NED.NET, Pakistan. He has been active on all
of the categories. I would like to thank him for all his efforts. The decision
has been made based upon the monthly reporting that all of you have made. We are
trying to devise a new reporting mechanism for all user groups on the internet,
until that time please keep up sending your monthly reports and/or any INETA
related activities.

I also would like to thank all of you for
making INETA MEA grow almost twice in the last 6 months, yes, our growth rate is
%86, You guys Rock!!

The PDA goes to Zeeshan, but there is still
one more Viewsonic PDA, That one will be given out to another hard working
volunteer by the end of December.

Thank you
all,

Goksin
Regional Manager – INETA MEA






|| Zeeshan Muhammad, 1:13 AM

Post a Comment